Learning how to cook is not that difficult. There are so many dishes that even non-cooking experts can easily create. For instance, with easy hamburger recipes, you can prepare food for yourself and your friends in no time at all. Here’s one basic recipe:
1. Wash hands and remove rings before touching any food. Prepare your cast iron flat grill and spatula.
2. Put ½ pound ground meat in a bowl; add a few shakes of salt and pepper and some chopped onion.
3. Mix the meat and spices thoroughly using your hands then make a ball with enough meat to make the size of patty you want
4. Toss the meat from one hand to the other a few times to get the air out then squeeze the meat and form into a patty. Repeat until you finish all the meat in the bowl.
5. Set aside the patties on a flat, clean surface. Heat your pan by turning on the stove to medium heat,
6. Put a small amount of oil, butter or margarine in the pan, heat for a minute then put one or two patties in.
7. Let cook for about 5 minutes, then flip them over using the spatula. To check if the burger is cooked, poke it with a fork then press down on the meat. The liquid should come out clear, not reddish.
8. Prepare lettuce and tomatoes on buns. Place one burger on each piece of bread and enjoy them with catsup, mustard or mayo.